27/10/2014

DIY clothing rack / Guest Post at myLifebox

all photos © P. Petrozelis for hommieuk.blogspot.com

I'm really excited today sharing with you guys, through a guest-post at myLifebox, this amazing DIY clothing rack I made. When Anna-Rosa invited me to join her guest-post-series she was organizing, while she would be enjoying her little Euro-trip during October, I already designing and planing to make a clothing rack using raw wood and copper. It was just the right timing! I made it (it's a piece of cake...Believe me), photographed it and here it is online just for you.


Read the full story and instructions on

5 comments:

  1. There are lots of women clothes to choose from and for plus size like me I can still buy online.
    Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these clothing racks. Just simple and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. A.L.C Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you ever try alpaca clothing? I find this web and sounds good
    http://www.shop-peruhandicraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    Tshirt

    ReplyDelete